Careers with Complete Control Services, Inc.
Complete Control Services, Inc has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Our people are our greatest assets. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients. Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out, Complete Control Services provides a strong foundation on which to build your career.
Our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and are offered the opportunity to become what they were meant to be. We realize that our employees’ unique qualities are essential for innovation and growth.
Help us be Successful
We understand that good hiring decisions are critical to our success. We take the recruiting process seriously and select only those individuals who are motivated to learn and grow, and who take pride in a job well done. We also recognize that happy employees are productive employees. Treating our team well is one of our top priorities. It’s the right thing to do, and it makes good business sense! Accordingly, we strive to create a working environment that is both intellectually stimulating and personally satisfying!
Industrial Controls Electrician
Installation, Troubleshooting and Repairs of the following (but not limited to):
- UL Industrial Control Panels
- PLC and HMI Hardware and Components
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Motor Operated Valves
- Various Instrumentation for Flow, Pressure and Temperature
Industrial Controls Technicians will also perform the following duties:
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install electrical conduit and raceways
- Connect wiring to industrial devices and power equipment
- Perform maintenance and testing of low and medium voltage switchgear, circuit breakers, motor starters, and power transformers
- Test continuity of circuit to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components.
- 4-20mA 24VDC loop troubleshooting and design
- Programming of VFDs
- Perform basic commissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (field process equipment, actuators, etc.) and complete all required commissioning documentation
- Commissioning of PLC control panels and associated I/O
- Normal working hours are M – F, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Emergency Service Call Overtime (OT) Available
- 3+ years’ experience working with Instrumentation, PLCs, HMIs, VFDs and Automation Equipment
- Essential knowledge and basic understanding in controls issues utilizing sound troubleshooting skills
- Executing project assignments, in a team-based environment, with minimal direction and thoroughly carry out assignments to completion
- Able to read, interpret and use blueprints, drawings, electrical control schematics and P&ID’s
- Must have basic understanding of relay logic
- Must have electrical control experience in terminations and troubleshooting motors, starters, analog, and thermocouple circuits
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Fundamental knowledge of 3-phase electrical systems, machine/motion control systems, electro-mechanical systems, VFD programming, communication protocol
Interested Candidates should Submit their Resume/CV to Resumes@completecontrolservices.com